Personal Care & Cosmetics Flexible Packaging
Glenroy is a well-known supplier of customized flexible packaging in the personal care, beauty, and cosmetic industries. We’ve been supplying high-performance flexible packaging films to leading personal care and beauty CPG’s for decades.
Why do so many leading cosmetic and personal care product manufacturers choose Glenroy as their flexible packaging supplier?
- They trust Glenroy to provide a reliable and consistent product, on time.
- They’re able to roll out new products quickly.
- Glenroy’s flexible packaging reinforces the high-quality brand image that personal care and cosmetics manufacturers want to convey.
- Glenroy provides decades of experience in engineering and manufacturing the high-barrier flexible packaging structures required for many personal care products.
- Some products such as sunscreens, blemish treatments, shampoos, and anti-wrinkle creams can contain aggressive ingredients (such as beta or alpha hydroxy acids, salicylic acid, or benzoyl peroxide) which require high-barrier, chemically-resistant flexible packaging materials.
- Personal care products such as toothpastes often contain flavoring agents that can be absorbed by a typical flexible packaging structure, which robs the product of its flavor. We have 50 years of experience in producing flexible packaging materials that retain flavors and aromas.
At Glenroy, a desire to help our customers succeed drives everything we do. While many flexible packaging suppliers claim to offer the best customer service, the level of service we provide is truly different. Year after year, Glenroy has high customer retention and customer satisfaction rates. Our many testimonials offer more information on what to expect when you choose Glenroy as your flexible packaging supplier.
Our packaging and process engineers will analyze your products and collaborate with you to create the optimal packaging structures based on factors such as your products’ unique formulations, distribution processes, life cycles, and form/fill/seal equipment. We offer our customers a wide array of complimentary technical services including product/package compatibility testing.